Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mahjong Session

Went FL's house for MJ session yesterday. Meet up with FL, S, StupidGenius and XY at the MRT Station to go lunch 1st. I was the last to arrive. Went to a nearby Dim Sum cafe for lunch. Then proceed to buy some drinks at a convenient store before going up to FL's place.

Started playing at around 3pm. We played 3/6 half rate. FL was really kind to provide us with a venue to play, even though she don't know how to play the game. We all tried to teach her the basics of the game, and SG even allow her to participate at some points. After 6 hours and 2 rounds later, I found myself $40 richer... :p. S and XY both won $15 as well, making SG the only loser this time round.

Went down to Chinatown for dinner after the MJ session. I used my winnings to treat dinner at 长城 porridge. Went KTV at Oriental Partyworld yet again after dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home