Wednesday, May 03, 2006

JX's Birthday

JX's birthday is on thursday but I decided to ask her out a day earlier to celebrate for her. AJ, HJB, ET, SM, XY also attended. We went to a Japanese restaurant called Nishiki at Cuppage Plaza. There are many Jap restaurant here. I knew of this as I came to the same building for dinner on DT's birthday.

Have, sort of, randomly chosen this restaurant for dinner. Cos some of the other were sabu sabu restaurant, which I not quite like it.

Nishiki Restaurant

Anyway the place was not too bad. We were in a small room and the ambience was pretty good. So was the food. Ordered quite a few dishes, including sashimi, tempura, gindara etc... The food was so good, I forgot to take the pics for the first two dishes.

The Food

After we had consumed our food, it was time to cut the cake... (oops, the cake was too small to be cut). We only bought a piece of cake just enough for JX.

The Cake
Can only put birthday cake cos birthday gal ban me from putting her photo

They also served a free pumpkin ice cream for dessert. I think its delicious.

The Ice Cream

Went upstairs for KTV after leaving the restaurant. Quite some time since I last go K with most of the people here. Sang until almost 1am before we left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home