Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Botak Jones

Went to Botak Jones at Clementi for dinner after a 1-hour badminton session at Delta Sports Hall. Had seen a newspaper article on this stall some time ago and wanted to come since then, but only able to realize it today.

Botak Jones Stall @ Clementi

This is their third and newest outlet, which opened its door not so long ago. Thier first outlet was at, of all places, Tuas industrial area.

There weren't as many people as I'd thought, which meant that we didn't have to wait too long for our orders to come. I ordered a US smoked turkey sausage with bun, while S ordered the cajun chicken plate. StupidGenius ordered a fish & chips. The serving comes in a pretty big portion. I like the others' order more than the sausage, especially the chicken. But there was a strange taste in the fries, which I think is due to the chilli powder all over it.

Really had my fill after the meal. Don't mind going to the other outlet at AMK which is nearer my home.

Botak vs Botak
How many botaks do you see... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home