Friday, May 12, 2006

Vesak Day Dinner

Today is a public holiday, so I ask some of the guys out for a dinner. StupidGenius wanted to go skating in the morning but I felt it was too early, and thus did not join them. So we just meet for dinner. Attendees for the day include Irene and her hubby, FL, PS, S, SG, SW, XY and me.

Had wanted to go Yan Palace for dim sum at first. But they do not serve dim sum during dinner. The same goes for Red Star Restaurant and Ocean Palace, which were recommended by SG. In the end, went to a 德宝 restaurant at Chinatown. The food there was not too bad, I especially like the 鼓汁排骨.

We were discussing what to do after dinner, then forgot who suggested playing MJ. So we went SG's place for the game. Only Irene's hubby, FL, SG and SW played, while me and XY were playing Winning Eleven on XBox. Finally SG managed to win at the MJ table, though they played only half a round (i.e. 2 winds).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home