Tuesday, April 17, 2007

B & J Free Cone Day 2007

Ben and Jerry's is having a free cone day today. So like last year, I went for the free ice cream again. However, this time, there is an outlet at Raffles City which is nearer my office. So PS, Queenie, Rolli, XY and I went there for the event. D, ET and HT went together with us as well, but they opted to have lunch, while we went for the ice cream first... :)

No surprises that the queue was long, although initially I didn't think so as the queue was broken up in different segments. And already some people were going for their second round while I was still queuing.

Free Cone Day Queue

And for once, the queue is longer than the one for Donut Factory, hehe...

After queuing for 15 minutes, I finally got my ice cream, which was sweet cream and cookie flavor. Went for lunch at the food court after that. This year, however, there was no second round for me.... :P

My Free Ice Cream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home