Thursday, May 01, 2008

Regarding DBS CapitaCard

Take note if you own a DBS CapitaCard.

Got my bill for last month and noticed that the Capita$ had expired pre-maturely. Called up the customer service then to alert them about this but they didn't get back to me (nor was anything done). So called them up again today after receiving my latest bill.

This is not the first time it has happened and I'm not the only one who encountered such a problem. So something might be wrong with their system... Hopefully they can come back to me this time with some explanation...

Update: All the Capita$ have been reinstated... :)

PS: Long time no post and the first post is a complaint... :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nua so long, finally wrote something liaos ah.

me is no have dee-bee-ass card ones, so dunno wat is the fuss.

saw u updated work info on faceb00k. u is quit your job? (or even better strike lottery no needs to work liao?, hehe.)

3/5/08 5:39 PM  
Blogger THierry said...

Still nua alot actually... :P

Wah! Like dat u also can notice... pity I didn't strike lottery, just change a new job...

6/5/08 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home