Saturday, March 04, 2006

First KTV Session back in Singapore

After going one month without much entertainment (except watching TV and DVDs) in Brunei, the 1st thing that I've wanted to do back here was none other than going to KTV. So asked S, XY and StupidGenius out for a session in the evening. As S and SG got other appointments earlier in the evening, our session had to start at around 1030pm, which is good also cos I can have my dinner at home. One month since I've dine at home liao...

Arranged to meet XY earlier at Chinatown at 10pm, but I was late again... Went Mac at Lucky Chinatown while waiting for S. Soon after, S arrived but SG would come in later as he was watching a movie in Bugis. So the 3 of us went in first. For the one month I was staying in Brunei, a few MVs were repeating quite a few times daily on Channel V, so I managed to learn some of the songs and in turn dedicate some of those at the K...

After K went to Maxwell Market for supper, though only SG ordered food. The rest of us just watch him eat. While SG consume his food, the rest of us managed to entertain ourselves by practicing the correct way of holding a pair of chopsticks. After that XY and me shared a cab home while S and SG went into another one.

It really feels good to be "back in action". Time to make up for lost time and organise more activities... :D

PS: Read more from SG on the same event

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home