Friday, November 05, 2004

The Aftermath of KTV

Perhaps due to lack of sleep or another, started to feel a bit sick on thursday... Maybe i've sang too much the previous day, and now was feeling something funny down at my throat (it was an indication of what was to come)...

Finally took MC on friday, but only for half a day... Think it was the 1st time in over a year that i went to the doc, if i remembered correctly. When I reached home from office, it was around 1pm and all the clinics near my home were breaking for lunch -_-... So i've got no choice but to go home 1st... But at least now I have the time to run through all my recorded TV drama... Then went to the clinic at about 230pm, which was a good time because the Dr only returned to the clinic around that time (FYI, clinic resume service at 2pm).

Anyway that day took a well-deserved rest... Slept through the night for more than 8 hours for the 1st time in dunno how long liao... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home