Wednesday, January 18, 2006

At the Airport

Currenty at Changi Airport Terminal 2, waiting for boarding for my first ever oversea business trip... Feels so strange travelling alone... More updates when I arrived.


Reached Airport at around 12pm, checked in and requested for the window seat when they wanted to give me the isle seat. Then had lunch at the Staff Canteen @ Terminal 2. Luckily came Airport two weeks ago, and so now still remember where it's located. Went to the boarding gate at the last call... after waiting for quite some time to use the free internet access... Thought I was still early... :P

Boarding Pass

Then on the plane, they issue more food... Seems like long time never take full fledge airlines liao, so forgot they serve food... The plane was right on time and I reached Brunei at about 330pm... Then I forgot to fill in the immigration card until the last minute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home