Sunday, March 05, 2006

Back in Action

Went for soccer at Bishan Park in the afternoon. Think its been at least 9 ~ 12 months since I last joined the group for soccer liao. Probably inspired by the Gunners' performance last night, so I'm rather eager to get onto the pitch... :P.

But some things never change... YF told me to go at around 420pm but when I reached, no one was there... This is still ok cos everytime I'm one of the 1st to reach. But then the sky suddenly turns dark and it looks like going to rain. People then started to come in one by one some 20 minutes later. Quite surprisng that most of the guys are still playing, like YF, TY, SH (though oso once in a while), L, and of course B and gang. Then YF commented that I looked thinner since the last time we met, which was like last August when I was going for RT at Maju Camp... :P... (Hmmm, thought I was suppose to be fitter during the RT period...)

Just as we were about to start, it started drizzling. Fortunately, it was just a passing shower and it stopped within minutes. It seems like long time no play really cannot. All my touches were quite bad sia. And run a while feels very tired liao. Played for a couple of hours and picked up a few knocks here and there. But at least got to play after a long absence, feels very satisfied... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home