Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Sunday Fully Utilized

Left home quite early today to go ECP for skating. Unlike the previous sessions, today's was brought forward to the morning at the request of StupidGenius (is it?). And so as usual, thinking that I would need around 1 hour to get there, I went to the bus-stop to wait for the bus to ECP at around 850am (we meeting at 10am). So coincident that the bus came when I reached the bus-stop, this don't happen very often (as they say not everyday is Sunday).

I slept through the whole journey (almost...) and when I woke up, found myself at the end of Still Road already. Time now is just about 930am and by the time I walked into ECP, it is still 940am. So I thought I could go for one round first as a warm up before the rest came. So went down Fort Road and back in about 25 minutes, by which the rest had already arrived at ECP Mac. S, SG, SS and SW were having breakfast at Mac. FL came a while later, and joining the rest for breakfast.

By the time all were done and ready to go, it was past 11am liao. So the ladies went to rent the skates, while me and SW accompanied SG to go buy the skating accessories. We went down to Fort Road as usual. I was with SW as he was still not very comfortable going alone yet, especially with his new pair of skates. Though after a while, I think he was slowly getting accustomed to the skates. But he did have a couple (or more) falls along the way. As always after going Fort Road and back, time was almost up liao (for those who had rented the skates).

Skating Session

Went Mac for a drink after returning the skates. Then SS wanted to shop for a new pair of skates, and so we went to the shop at the corner of the carpark along the Mac drive-thru. SS tried a few pairs before finally getting one. S had also wanted the same pair, but decided against it in the end.After the shopping spree, me and SG skate down to Parkway Parade hawker center for lunch while the rest took a cab down. Think SG is also getting a hang of it liao. Had a really late lunch at about 330pm, and I managed to gulp down my food in no time. After lunch, SS left and went to collect my Boardgame Paradise membership card, which I have applied on my last visit. Then we went Parkway Parade for more shopping, where S looked at more skates. SW also left after changing HK currency as he gotta catch an early flight to HK the next day.

So it was left with 4 of us and we were thinking of what shall we do next. In the end, we went KTV again (as we went on friday also... ), though this time we went KBox. This time I tried to dedicate the songs that can only be found in KBox (though only 1). We sang from 530pm to 9pm. Found that I have run out of new songs to sing, so I guess its time I practice new songs liao.

I suggested to go Geylang for dinner after the K session. Went to the Beef Hor Fun stall at Lorong 9. And we ordered the same food as the last time we came to the stall on E's farewell. Happen to see some celebs here as well, which includes 蔡淳佳,杨君伟,蔡礼莲 and her husband from Dreamz FM (forgot the name liao...) etc... A pity never took pictures. By the time we finished our dinner, it was quite late liao. FL could walk home home from here but the rest of us gotta took bus home. And it started drizzling as well. Took 2 buses and 40 minutes to reach home from there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, not me suggest 1. The last time we went, the wimbledon auntie tell us we shld come in the morning if we are keen to learn as there's less pp then. So S asked if we shld go in morning instead.

27/4/06 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home