Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Movie

Can't really remember when was the last time I went to the cinema to watch a movie, think most likely is "Harry Potter 4" "King Kong"? No... "Narnia"? No... It was "The Promise" on the last day of last year. Then went to watch "Nanny McPhee" with D, S and XY. We booked the tix for the 730pm show but only left office after 630pm (as usual after everyone 摸摸 here 摸摸 there).

The show was based on some novel and I think the whole cast was British, judging by their accent. The story was about a house of naughty children, and Nanny McPhee came into the household to tame them all. The kids were real naughty and wreaked havoc eveywhere they go. A classic quote in the film goes like this:"If you need me but don't want me , I'll stay. But if you want me but no longer needs me, I'll go."

After the movie, went Mac to grab a bite. Ordered 2 sets of Chicken Fan-tastic (plus 2 more burgers). 1st time tried this burger but think the rice burger at MOS is nicer. Then D started asking some strange questions to everyone. Wonder what's gone over him these days... :P... Anyway we all sat down there and continue our chat until 11 plus before going home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home