Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Mid-week meet up

Meet up with CH for dinner today. It was like a last minute arrangement. But before that, I went to scout for the pair of skates that I have been wanted to buy for quite some time.

We went Suntec for dinner, at subway... sat down there, chat up about work amongst other things while eating... Can't seems to remember when was the last time we met. CH said he saw me at Funan on a sunday around one month back though, and tried to get my attention but to no avail. Cos at that time I was too engrossed with something/someone according to him... (hmmm... don't really remember seeing him leh...)

After dinner, we went to a cafe to have coffee, sat down and chat further... think it's good to meet up with old friends once in a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home