Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Badminton Session

Its been like more than half a year since I last played badminton, so when YM asked me to join for the session last weekend, I promptly agreed (although he was not around for this session)... Was trying to borrow a racket from PK before leaving office but he was not around, so I just grabbed his racket and left the office... :p

For this session, only DT, S and me from office went... It seems like less and less people from office is going for the session, according to S... Anyway, it was DT who drove us there and we reached at about 650pm... BTW this session was at Delta Sports Complex... We were the first to arrive and was wondering which court was booked for our usage, as the person who booked the court had not arrived yet...

After 10 minute or so, the people started coming in one by one and we just got on with the game... Finally I think there were a total of 14 people, with 2 courts booked... However there was an empty court around, so we just go over and played on that court... Think I've played around 7 ~ 8 games... and felt pretty good after a nice work out...

Went over to the hawker center opposite the complex for dinner after the session... the char siew rice I ordered was rather awful, and I dun even managed to finish the rice, considering that I was very hungry at that point of time (do take note of that...)... Head for home after dinner...

(guess my limbs would be aching all over tomorrow after such long time without exercising...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home