Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Shopping for Christmas Present

Trying hard to clear all my outstanding tasks during the week before going for my leave... but somehow done more done what I'm suppose to do, should have checked with CH before commencing... Anyway at least that can help lighten the load for the rest of the team...

Went to Suntec with S and XY for some last minute Christmas Shopping on Wednesday, though I have already bought all that I was supposed to buy... The 3 of us went for dinner @ Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao... As usual we ordered a lot of food but still managed to finish everything...

Dinner @ Crystal Jade

It was already 9+ by the time we finished our dinner and so we scout around for some door gifts for the D& D... Most of the shops were already closing, if not closed, at this time... went into Toys R Us to see if we can find something there... It feels a bit nostalgic seeing all those games / toys which I used to play... In the end though we went back empty handed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home